INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The Administrator of your personal data is NOVOMATIC Technologies Poland Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Krakowska 368, Zabierzów, KRS0000861826 (herein referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. The Administrator has appointed a data protection officer (DPO). The officer may be contacted in writing via correspondence addressed to the company’s registered office or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The collected personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the purposes of preparing, transferring, and archiving responses to questions submitted via the contact form in accordance with Article 6 point (a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), known henceforth as the “Regulation”.
4. The collected personal data may be made available to public entities authorized to process personal data based on generally applicable law, and to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator in connection with the performance of a task entrusted to them under a concluded contract.
5. The decision to provide personal data is voluntary; however, it is required if you wish to receive a response to the question(s) contained in the above contact form.
6. You have the right to request access to your personal data, request that your personal data be rectified, erased, or that processing of the data be restricted. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in cases where the legitimate interest of the Administrator forms the basis for processing the data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
7. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted prior to its withdrawal.